[Blackpill] THERMO NUCLEAR, BLACK HOLE INDUCING, TIME SPACE CONTINUUM WARPING BLACK PILL COLLECTION - NORMIES ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Suffering

life as a male is all about BONES
Seasoned

Athene

dead site, shit mods, bluepilled idiocy LUL
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Greetings, BasedShaman.

FeminismIsCancer

MareCel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I only clicked the first 2 and couldn't go on. Damn that first one alone is a brutal heightpill for manlets like me.
I think my suicide note will just be that image.

Mainländer

Sexual Marxist revolutionary and transage activist
Seasoned
Holy fuck, Brando anally raped a foid and other foids talk about it as a joke because he's gl.

Meanwhile foids from reddit have talked about gelding me because I STATED AN OPINION about incest.

Foids must acquire object status urgently.

Athene

dead site, shit mods, bluepilled idiocy LUL
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
he is a fool for thinking he can escape the blackpill, there is no hiding from reality
He will never make a video about this website.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Seasoned
The only way to view those pictures in the op safely is to make sure there aren't any quick suicide methods around.

And the most insane thing is that, no matter how easy it is for these chads, still foids are the ones making the decisions to fuck them.

As seen from this women are such animalistic, cruel and overly emotional creatures who are vulnerable to aesthetic physicality, so why even give them any fucking rights? Especially when they ostracize those who don't fit in within their unrealistic standards. It's not even natural selection, as in that case the dominant male would be the one striving, but even a beta faggot who can barely speak 2 words can get a girl if he fits within these physical standards. Honestly I see them as a whole separate species from men, giving them rights is the moral equivalent of legalizing murder. 14-31 year old women are literally the niggers of this Earth, and if shit doesn't change fast, I hope something like rape will be legal to ensure the survival of humans in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)